5 Things About Nick Briggs
- As well as being an Authorised YB12 Coach, Nick is carrying out PhD Research in to how business groups, faith groups and political groups can work together under the umbrella of ‘The Common Good’ to create thriving communities where all individuals prosper.
- Nick is a Trustee for the Christian based charity S.E.E.D. Lancashire which offers information, advice, education and practical help for individuals suffering from eating disorders and their carers.
- Nick was Director of Strategy and Business Development for the Lancashire Economic Partnership for six years. In this role he worked with the private sector, public sector and third sector to help produce the Lancashire Economic Strategy. He also worked with Businesses to access funding and support to improve productivity and performance.
- After graduating Nick won a place on the British Rail Management Training Programme and spent 17 years in various management roles in the freight and passenger sectors. He also spent 5 years as a Management Consultant advising on transport issues.
- Nick is also a Gold Member and share holder at Lincoln City Football Club.
5 Things About Emma McColm
- Emma taught Textiles and life skills to adults with Autism and has been a secondary school teacher of English (not for long!).
- She managed nationally recognised youth and community safety teams for a Fire & Rescue Service and delivered behaviour change programmes for the third sector.
- The best part of every job she has done so far has been supporting teams and individuals to develop themselves. “I get so much satisfaction from helping people have their ‘light bulb’ moment that I decided to become a coach doing just this.”
- Over the past 20 years she has had the privilege of sharing her knowledge and expertise with a myriad of organisations, at conferences and networking events throughout the UK. She weirdly enjoys presenting and public speaking! She likes seeing the audience reaction when they are provoked and challenged.
- Emma works on her own goals everyday and is committed to sharing the formula for success. “I want to help as many people as possible so they too can have the best year of their life.”